You can order your Repeat Prescription either in store, by calling us on 0121 552 1132 or you can order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by using the button below:
We strongly recommend you request your repeat prescription a minimum of 5 working days before you run out of your medication.
If you have less than 2 days supply, please contact your surgery directly and ask for an urgent prescription to be issued to us.
If you are a regular patient with us and have been consistently receiving your medication from us, we may be able to provide an “emergency supply” (For certain medication only and at the discretion of the responsible Pharmacist on duty). Please speak to the Pharmacist about this.
Order your Repeat Prescription online with us and we will arrange to collect your Repeat Prescription from your Doctors’ Surgery and you can either collect your medication in store or have them delivered to your home or work address (subject to restrictions) free of charge (local addresses only).
Please select the delivery option when ordering online or ask a member of staff when ordering by phone or in store.
The Doctors’ Surgeries we can collect from include:
- Oldbury Health Centre, Albert St, Oldbury, B69 4DE Electronic Prescriptions available
- Norman Rd Surgery & Victoria Health Centre
- Warley Medical Centre/Ambrose House, Oldbury ,B680RT Electronic Prescriptions available
- Hilltop Medical Centre, 15 Hill Top Rd, Oldbury , B689DU
- Smethwick Medical Centre/Regent St, Smethwick ,B663BQ
- Capehill Medical Centre, Raglan Rd, Smethwick , B663NR
- Dr Naeem, 64 Dog Kennel Lane, Oldbury, B68 9LZ
- Dr Chaggar, 222 St Pauls Rd, Smethwick, B66 1HB Electronic Prescriptions available
- Dr Rahman, Marshall Street Surgery, Smethwick, B67 7NA Electronic Prescriptions available
- Dr Jhanjee, The Surgery, Lodge Road, S’wick, B67 7LU
- Dr Kaur, 118 Warley Road, Oldbury, ‘B68 9SZ
- Dr Bassan, Lyng Centre for Health, West Bromwich, B70 7AW
- Dr SK Bhalla Soho Health Centre, Soho Road, Birmingham, B21 0RY Electronic Prescriptions available
- Rood End Medical Centre, 182-184 Vicarage Road, Oldbury,B68 8JB
- Dr Chawla, Bearwood Medical Centre, 176 Milcote Road, Smethwick, B67 5BP
- Dr Choudhary, Saraphed Medical Centre, 60 Arden Rd, Smethwick, B67 6AJ
- Dr Mashicharan, 158 Causeway Green Road, Oldbury, B68 8LJ
- Dr Patel, Dartmouth Medical Centre, 1 Richard Street, West Bromwich, B70 9JL
- Pathak, Primary Care Cte, 6 High Street, West Bromwich, B70 6JX
- Dr Singh, 1 Cambridge Street, West Bromwich, B70 8HQ
- Dr Tillu, Hawthorns Medical Centre, Smethwick, B66 2DD
- Dr Penumaka, Oldbury Partnership for Health, Yew Tree Healthy Living Centre & The Surgery, Vicarage Road, Oldbury, B68 8QJ
- Dr Paramanathan 348 Bearwood Rd , Smethwick , B664ES
- Dr Agarwal, The Surgery, Clifton Lane, West Bromwich B71 3AS & Victoria Health Centre, Smethwick B66 3PZ
Plus many others in the area.
How it Works
Click the Button Above.
Login or register your details for a Repeat Prescription Manager account
- Select the medication your require from your repeat prescription list.
- Your medication will usually be ready in around three working days.
Please allow at least three working days from the time of ordering before collecting your medication from the Pharmacy.
If for any reason we are not able to organise a repeat prescription for your medication with your doctor, we will inform you as soon as we have been made aware of this by the Surgery. Please remember, repeat prescriptions are issued by your doctor and your doctor has complete discretion as to whether to issue the repeat prescription or not.
Possible reasons for not being able to organise your repeat prescription:
- The Doctor may wish to see you for a consultation prior to issuing a repeat for your medication.
- The request may be refused if your are ordering too early.
- You Surgery has not received notification from you that we are your nominated Pharmacy (If you have completed the online EPS nomination we will organise this with the surgery for you.)
Although we make every effort to get your prescription organised in the time frame we have specified, we are dependant on your doctors surgery issuing us with a prescription. We cannot guarantee that your medication will be ready to collect.
We can dispense Repeat Dispensing prescriptions issued by your doctor. This service is different from a normal repeat prescription as your doctor does not need to be contacted every time you need your medication. For further information please contact us or ask a member of our Pharmacy Team